This is a great brunch option because its so easy to make, tasty and easily consumed whist still in bed.
Ingredients (Per serve)
- 1 fresh crusty roll
- 1 Egg
- 2 Bacon rashers (short cut)
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (Tasty) – Optional
- Tomato relish
- Cut the roll in half and spread mayonnaise on one half and tomato relish on the other half
- In a medium-hot fry pan cook the bacon and egg as preferred (I like crisp bacon and runny egg yolk)
- Place ingredients in the roll: bacon, cheese, egg and lettuce
- Simply multiply the quantities for each serve.
- I also like to add a little sweet chilli sauce.