Its hard to stop eating these, but its fun trying!
- Mini brioche rolls
- Pulled pork – use whatever recipe you like (I will be loading one soon)
- Sliced tomato
- Mozzarella cheese
- Sliced bread and butter pickles (or similar sweet style dill cucumber)
- Red/purple onion (Thinly sliced)
- Warm up the pulled pork then press to squeeze out juices otherwise the burgers drip a lot! But, this is optional – Personally I don’t mind the juice or the mess.
- Create a small patty from some pulled pork, top with mozzarella cheese and place under grill until cheese is nicely melted over the patty.
- Slice rolls in half and spread a little mayo on them. On the base layer tomato, pickles and onion before placing the pork and lettuce. Put the top on and eat!
There are plenty of pulled pork recipes so choose one you like the flavour of. I am working on a couple of recipes including the one used here. Follow on my Facebook or Instagram page so you know when they are posted.