These will disappear as quickly as you can make them!
- Wonton wrappers
- Pulled pork – slightly warmed and drained of any juices
- Mozzarella cheese cut into small batons (Approx 4cm x 0.5cm x 0.5cm)
- Lay a wrapper flat so it looks like a diamond shape in front of you.
- Place a mozzarella baton horizontal in the middle and top with a little pulled pork across the top of the baton.
- Wrap the spring roll using a little water to seal the edges.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you have your required quantity.
- In batches shallow fry in rice bran oil or vegetable oil until golden brown. You can also deep fry.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.
- In the picture they are served with sweet soy sauce and my tomato relish (see separate recipe)