Who doesn’t like a toasted sandwich! This one is quick, easy and tasty so its great when you are in a hurry or have to feed the masses.
- 2 slices of bread, whatever variety works for you
- Ham off the bone – I like it a little thicker
- Cheese – tasty, swiss or similar
- Dijon mustard
- Make up the sandwich with a little butter on the outside (both sides)
- Cook in a sandwich press or similar per its instructions. Alternatively I like to slow cook mine in a fry pan on a low heat until golden brown on both sides.